We are an independent Iberian law firm and our aim is to provide first rate value to our clients through innovative, practical and successful legal strategies.
This is possible thanks to:
- the in-depth legal knowledge of our more than 260 lawyers;
- an in-depth understanding of our clients’ business and the ability to anticipate their needs;
- our dedication and commitment;
- the long-standing professional relationships we build with our clients;
- our working method: by creating multidisciplinary teams led by one or more partners who interface with the client, ensuring that experts participate effectively in each case;
- an Academic Council founded in 1988, comprised of professors in different areas of law, all leaders in their respective fields, who work together with the lawyers to cover the specific needs of each client and case, thereby ensuring advice of the highest standards.
To achieve these objectives we recruit some of the finest young lawyers in the profession who are offered a new challenge in an environment that allows them to develop their capabilities to the fullest extent; they receive expert training in legal matters, languages and communication skills in order to improve thier management and negotiation capabilities. Moreover, the majority of our professionals bring to the Firm knowledge of other jurisdictions as a result of internships at leading international law firms in the European Union, the United States and Japan.